Requirements and terms for application:
see url 1. APPLICATIONS MUST BE COMPLETED ON THE CIRCUIT ELECTRIC WEBSITE OR ON THE PREMISES OF CIRCUIT ELECTRIC. Hand written applications brought into our office will not be accepted.
2. APPLICATIONS MUST BE FILLED OUT COMPLETELY. Fields marked with a red asterisk (*) are required and the form will not validate without them being completely filled in. You should endeavor to fill out as many fields as possible, even if they are not marked as required.
Should you choose to fill out the application in the office, phone books are available for your use. If your application cannot be filled out completely, explain why before leaving our office. Incomplete applications will be put on reserve for (30) days or until completed whichever comes first. Applications will stay in our office. No copies are given or accepted.
3. Address should include: street address, city, state, and zip code.
4. Applicants may attach a resume, but a complete, signed company application is required for employment consideration.
5. Carefully read all statements on application and sign on the final page.
6. FYI: We base our hiring decision on a variety of factors, including skills and ability to perform the job, prior employment with us, employment references as to character and willingness to work, willingness to accept the offered salary, and personal interviews. Further, our need to hire may change without notice as business conditions change. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, age, union affiliation, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by law.
7. If you are handicapped and require accommodation(s) to perform the job, you must notify the company of that need. Failure to do so will bar you from alleging that the company has not accommodated you as required by law.
8. Your application will be considered pursuant to the company’s normal procedures for a period or thirty (30) days. If you are still interested in employment thereafter, you must reapply in person.
|Are you 16 or older? *|
|Are you 18 or older? *|
|List your outside activities: (Exclude organizations, the name of which indicates the race, creed, sex, age, marital status, color or national origin). *|
|Have you worked for our company before? *|
|If yes, please list employment date(s):|
|Are any of your friends or relatives employed by this company? *|
|If yes, please list the names(s) and relationship:|
|Have you ever been convicted of a crime, excluding misdemeanors and traffic violations? *|
|If yes, describe in full detail: (The existence of a criminal record will not automatically disqualify you from the job you applied for.)|
|Are there felony charges pending against you now? *|
|Select last grade completed in highschool: *|
|Major course of study: *|
|Name and location of school: *|
|Select last year of college, tech or business school:|
| Name and location of school: |
| Major course of study:|
|List the names and phone numbers of three persons not related to you, whom you have known for at least one year: *|
|Position applying for *|
|Date available to work: *|
|Number of hours available per week: *|